Friday, July 13, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (2)

Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Basically, follow me and say hi in the comments, and I'll follow you back! 
This week's featured blogs: Vivaciously, Vivian &
A GREAT Read

Q: What drove you to start book blogging in the first place?


A: I wanted another outlet to express my book thoughts! You have to agree that internet+books=paradise. It's a very reasonable equation. Also, I had so many other accounts (GR, Tumblr, Pinterest, FP, Twitter, etc), that I figured I should get a Blogger one, too!




Follow me on GFC, Linky, or Twitter, and I will return the favor!

10 comments:

  1. New follower!

    It's always good to have other people to talk books with :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/follow-friday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! What's one more??? :) Love book blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - the internet and books just go together perfectly! I love that I can exchange my views with people from all over the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also needed an outlet for my bookish thoughts.

    New follower :)
    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to have a place devoted to thinking and talking about books isn't it?

    My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, that just screams paradise! ;)
    New follower via GFC!
    You can find my FF post on my blog here: http://onceuponabook-rachel.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome answer! Book logs are such a great outlet. <3

    *new follower via GFC! Love the blog, Sophie. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I agree! I love book blogs :D I'm now following you ~
    Here is my FF :
    http://cheerfulreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completely agree! Book blogs are awesome outlets for that book talk your friends get sick of listening to. :D

    I've nominated you for Liebster Blog Award! For more info, come hither:
    http://theinkymelody.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete