Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Clockwork Princess Cover Release!

Book: Clockwork Princess
Author: Cassandra Clare
Publication Date: March 19th, 2013
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry Books

Goodreads Summary:
In Clockwork Princess, Tessa and her companions travel all over the world as they race to stop the clockwork army before it’s too late. As Jem’s health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves—even if it means never seeing the other one again?
I'm a pretty big Infernal Devices fan, not going to lie. The Mortal Instruments is ehhh for me, but I'm a sucker for Victorian England. And despite Will's angsting, I still adore him.

Isn't Tessa so pretty?! At first I thought the lines of her bodice were actually blood droplets from the book; obviously, I'm already getting into Morbid Mood for this.

What do you guys think? Is the cover pretty? Do you love or hate the Infernal Devices? Tell me all!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this cover!

    I am a new follower.

    Ashley
    Booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete