Saturday, May 25, 2013

Goodbye and Good Books

I'm writing this post to conclude my short and not-so-illustrious book blogging career. With all the frenzy surrounding my graduation and going off to college, I'm finding less and less time to read the books I love and even less time to blog about them. I might write on certain issues in the literary world now and again on this blog, but my posting will get even more infrequent than it already is. I'll still continue reviewing fiction on Goodreads, since it's faster than all the HTML and copy-pasting that I have to do with this blog. Thank you to everyone who chose to follow my blog and comment on my posts, and who were able to afford a chuckle to any of the lame jokes that I attempted to insert into my reviews. I wish you all the best, and may we all have a never-ending supply of good books.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for college!! Make the most of it there, including the social life!

    ReplyDelete