Friday, November 30, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (9)


 Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Basically, follow me and say hi in the comments, and I'll follow you back!  

 This week's features are: Novel Reveries and Oh! Paper Pages.

 Q: Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.

A: God, this is so hard. I had to refer to my Goodreads list of swoon-worthy men to decide. One of them would probably be Raphael from Angelfall, just because I have a thing for ass-kicking, snarky angels (who are written well). And I have a very fitting picture for him too: 
 Also, I really like Ash from Iron Fey because I totally dig his whole chivalry thing. For him, I chose Adam Gregory! 

 Now I want to reread these books again! 


 Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Good choice for Ash. I would have maybe chose someone with bright blue eyes. Just have a thing for blue eyes on a dark haired guy.
    New follower via GFC.

    Kristern @ BetweenTheLines

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Angelfall.. is it that book from the indie author that everyony loved? The one with the darkish cover? Because if so.. I actually own it. o.o And darn.. HOT. Okay, maybe I should read it soon. *g*

    Patricia // My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, from a new follower!

    I feel so old, because these guys are waaaay too young for me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a bad Ash. Put him in some old time clothes and teach him to scowl and I think it'll work.

    My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice choices and wonderful blog! :)

    New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  6. I put this on my TBR list - he's a nice pick! :)

    New Follow via GFC

    Julie~ New Adult Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me gusta! Lol, cool blog :) Followed via Linky.
    Here is my FF http://littlebookstar.wordpress.com/2012/11/29/feature-follow-2/
    -
    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like Good choices. :)

    I’m a new follower by GFC. You can find my Feature and Follow here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Raphael!! I love him so much! And OMG that picture of him is pure perfection.

    Old GFC, new Linky follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete